Expanding Your Mind One Nerdy Subject At A Time

HomeSocial MediaCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's up everybody? Let's get to know each other :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: What's up everybody? Let's get to know each other :)   Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:53 pm

As the guys always say, what's up everybody? We are so glad you are here and wanting to be a part of this awesome community. If you don't know where to get started, here are some tips: 

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ section by clicking the link in the toolbar above. Many questions about navigating the site can be found in the FAQ. You will have to register before you can post on the forum, click register in the menu to create a profile. 

Now, let's get to know each other! Very Happy Answer to questions below by copying and pasting them into a response to this post:

What is your favorite video game (or top three)?
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
What is your favorite movie?
If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be?
Favorite food?
Favorite fictional character(movie, tv, and/or book)?
Favorite color?
And, of course... What is your favorite Nerd Cave Podcasts and/or videos?

We can't wait to get to know everyone that comes here! Remember, once you have introduced yourself, to go check out the forum. Respond to topics and create your own topics so the community is discussing what you want to discuss.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcaveforum.forumotion.com/forum
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's up everybody? Let's get to know each other :)   Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Hi Everyone! This is Nerd Cave Forum Admin, Amy. I thought I would post my responses to get the conversation going.

What is your favorite video game (or top three)?
I unfortunately suck at video games but I enjoy Overcooked, LA Noire, and Mario Kart

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would really like to learn more about puzzles of the world such the Beale Papers. I also want to learn more about anonymous browsing such as on tor and freenet.

What is your favorite movie?
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be?
I think being a turtle would be cool; I would get to live for possibly 100+ years and get to see the world evolve.

Favorite food?
Hmm... sushi and mac n cheese

Favorite fictional character(movie, tv, and/or book)?
Oh gosh, this is a hard one. I do love Harry Potter, Hermoine and Ron. Spiderman and the Flash.

Favorite color?
Aqua Blue

And, of course... What is your favorite Nerd Cave Podcasts and/or videos?
I like so many, and being around when most of them are made I feel like I am a part of them. I think I love seeing Zach get scared lol. 

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcaveforum.forumotion.com/forum
Zach Dykes

PostSubject: Re: What's up everybody? Let's get to know each other :)   Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:20 pm

What is your favorite video game (or top three)? Mass Effect, Batman Arkham Asylum and Until Dawn.

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I would love to learn how to ride a motorcycle.

What is your favorite movie? Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes back, Inception and Batman V Superman..Yes, it is a good movie.

If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be? I would a Lion. King of the Jungle baby!

Favorite food? Mash potatoes and Chick-Fil-a! Jesus Chicken RAWR!!!

Favorite fictional character(movie, tv, and/or book)? There are a ton but Darth Vader, Thrawn, Darth Bane, Joel (Last of Us), Nathan Drake, Batman the list goes on and on.

Favorite color? Blue

And, of course... What is your favorite Nerd Cave Podcasts and/or videos? All of them Smile but I might be a littlie bias.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerdcavenetwork.com
Derek Diamond

PostSubject: Re: What's up everybody? Let's get to know each other :)   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:05 am

What is your favorite video game (or top three)? Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario World, Earthbound

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Fly an airplane

What is your favorite movie? The Empire Strikes Back, Top Gun, The Big Lebowski just to name a few

If you were reincarnated as an animal, what would it be? Dog

Favorite food? It's close between pepperoni pizza and fried chicken legs

Favorite fictional character(movie, tv, and/or book)? Obi-Wan Kenobi, Dr. House, Frasier Crane, Spider-Man, and more

Favorite color? Blue

And, of course... What is your favorite Nerd Cave Podcasts and/or videos? All of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up everybody? Let's get to know each other :)   

Back to top Go down

What's up everybody? Let's get to know each other :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Cave Forum :: Welcome! :: Nerd Cave Newbies-
Jump to: