HomeSocial MediaCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Currently Reading

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Currently Reading   Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Recently I have gotten into listening to audio books and wanted to share what I have been "reading" ... well listening to as of late. There are so many books out there and it can be overwhelming, so I think if we share and recommend maybe we book lovers can find some new reads together. 

Lately, I have been listening to some Doctor Who books that BBC produced. I love Dr. Who, but had sort of strayed away from the series and thought getting back into it by listening to stories I hadn't heard before would be fun. I have been listening to books that are read by David Tennant (who played the 10th Doctor) and some of his adventures with companions like Rose and Donna. I also listened to a couple that were read by Catherine Tate who played Donna Noble on the show. I love time travel and the adventures on Doctor Who, but getting to picture what is going on for myself is a real treat. I want to read and listen to more Doctor Who books so if you know of any good ones please let me know. 

So what have to read or listening to lately? Reply and let us know.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcaveforum.forumotion.com/forum
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Currently Reading   Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Btw, if you are curious, here are the Doctor Who books I have listened to so far:

Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Adventures
 - multiple stories including: Pest Control, The Forever Trap, The Nemonite Invasion, The Rising Night, The Day of the Troll, The Last Voyage, and Dead Air

Doctor Who: The Resurrection Casket

Doctor Who: The Feast of the Drowned

Doctor Who: The Stone Rose
Back to top Go down
http://nerdcaveforum.forumotion.com/forum

Currently Reading
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1