Nerd Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expanding Your Mind One Nerdy Subject At A Time

HomeSocial MediaSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

React Videos - Getting the Guys Perspectives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

React Videos - Getting the Guys Perspectives Empty
PostSubject: React Videos - Getting the Guys Perspectives   React Videos - Getting the Guys Perspectives EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Now that the Nerd Cave is broken into 2 channels, Nerd Cave and Nerd Cave Gaming, we now can get more reaction videos. On the Nerd Cave channel, the guys react to the world of nerd news - such a movies, tv, books, and more. I personally like hearing the guys perspective on things ( and not just because one of them is my significant other lol). They guys always present their unique perspective on the topics of today. 

Now, since the guys have a platform to talk about their opinions, I thought this would be a good place for us to react and talk about our opinions. You got something you want to say, say it here! Whether its about something the guys have talked about or not. If you want to talk about a reaction the guys had, whether you agree or disagree, go right ahead.

If you don't know where to start, below is one of the latest React videos from the guys and here is a link to the Reacts Video Playlist.

Back to top Go down
https://nerdcaveforum.forumotion.com/forum

React Videos - Getting the Guys Perspectives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerd Cave Forum :: Nerd Cave Network Shows :: Nerd Cave Reacts-
Jump to: