Nerd Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expanding Your Mind One Nerdy Subject At A Time

HomeSocial MediaSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love? Empty
PostSubject: Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love?   Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 10:08 pm

What's Everybody? This section of the forum is for those who enjoy the live shows. The guys get together everyone in awhile for a special occasion and create the podcast you love right before your eyes... with no editing... a.k.a. them embarrassing themselves more for our entertainment. I know I love the live shows and I am usually there when they are being made.

So, what are some of your favorite live show segments? I know I loved getting to make Zach look at pretty in the Makeup Challenge segment. I also love when the guys just play games together. They always make it fun to watch and make me laugh. Also, what stuff would you like to see in upcoming live shows? I know there is an anniversary show coming soon, so make it what you would like to see.

Answer the questions and let's talk about it! Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love? Icon_question 

1. What are some of your favorite live show segments?
2. What stuff would you like to see in upcoming live shows?
Back to top Go down
https://nerdcaveforum.forumotion.com/forum
Zach Dykes

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love?   Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:01 pm

This is coming from someone that has been on the shows but one of my favorite shows was Episode 25. This was back in the day when we made episodes that were easily 2 hours. This was a big milestone for us being new to the whole podcasting game. We recorded for over three hours that night and we had started the Top 5 section for the episodes. Back then we would end each show with a top 5 and this episode we were covering the Top 5 Consoles. As Derek was talking about the SNES I had texted Willis a meme that made him and I bust out in full out laughter. Derek tried to play this off but we halted anything that Derek was trying to do. Daisy, Derek's dog attacked me because I was making so much noise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerdcavenetwork.com
Derek Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love?   Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love? EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Episode 25 was a good one. My favorites have become the end of year episodes, where we look back at the various movies, games, etc. that have been released. We also give out our "____ of the Year" awards, which is always difficult to decide but also a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love?   Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 7:56 am

Zach make noise and disrupt things with a joke? Never!  lol! 
I do like when you guys answer your own personal Top 5 of a category. It's interesting to hear what you guys like and similarities and differences.
Back to top Go down
Zach Dykes

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love?   Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love? EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 12:48 am

Admin wrote:
I do like when you guys answer your own personal Top 5 of a category. It's interesting to hear what you guys like and similarities and differences.

That is part of my charm....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerdcavenetwork.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love?   Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love? EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:06 am

Zach Dykes wrote:
Admin wrote:

That is part of my charm....
Si senor... si Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love?   Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love? Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Stream Podcasts, what's not to love?
Page 1 of 1