Nerd Cave Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expanding Your Mind One Nerdy Subject At A Time

HomeSocial MediaSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Games   Favorite Games EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:09 pm

Hello everyone!

This is Amy, I am the Administrator of this forum. I myself am not the biggest gamer, but the ones I do play I really enjoy. One of my favorites is Sims. Yes, I am one of those weirdos who enjoys creating a new world and people. I love it though. I really love Sims 3 and in recent months have enjoyed SimCity. I love the challenge of managing cities and how each city effects another. I also really enjoy play Overcooked with my fiance, Zach. Yes, that is the Zach of the Nerd Cave lol. We bond over the teamwork that the game requires and its lots of fun; even when we get frustrated. 

What are your favorite games and why? Share with everyone right here.
Back to top Go down
https://nerdcaveforum.forumotion.com/forum
Zach Dykes

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games   Favorite Games EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:25 pm

Ohhh this is a hard choice because so many games are amazing. The game that that I would pick as my favorite would be Mass Effect. As a series it was fantastic but the first game was my first time playing the Xbox 360. The game had this amazing lore and felt vast even with it being the most linear of the series. All of the various species had these amazing cultures and history that made the universe feel lived in. I am so excited that Mass Effect is getting a new game!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerdcavenetwork.com
Derek Diamond

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games   Favorite Games EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:14 pm

My favorite series of all time is The Legend of Zelda. I can still remember playing the original game when I was a kid and it just sucked me in and I got lost in that universe, and since then I haven't been able to get enough. I think it's the classic "Journey of the Hero" feel that make it so interesting to me, having to become strong enough to defeat evil and save the world. And I'm so excited about Breath of the Wild and seeing how it fits into the Zelda lore!
Back to top Go down
neighbs

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games   Favorite Games EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:39 am

FPS and RTS fast paced PvP games. I tried For Honor which is the newest in the PvP world taking off right now but it was a slower fighting game that is not my style. As far as single player games, really excited for the new Zelda and Last of Us 2, those are two of my favorites on console.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/neighbs
Sponsored content

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games   Favorite Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Games
Page 1 of 1